Someone how was participating at a training about escaping smoking addiction has send to me a picture of which I extracted 6 easy steps to quit smoking:
- Choose a Monday to quit smoking. Tell your friends what you decided, because a public promise is easier to hold.
- Hide your ashtrays, lighters, matches, and anything else that can get you to smoke again.
- Spend more time in places where no one smokes.
- Walk to get some fresh air when you feel you need to smoke.
- Make a list of the things you want a lot. At each item write the equivalent value in packs of cigarettes.
- Began preparing a party to celebrate the first six months since you quited smoking. Invite as many friends as possible to this party.